SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 24, 2010

Forever Young...Dress Form cut challenge


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. This week, the BBTB2 team was challenged to use the Dress Form from the Forever Young cart. This is the first time we've used this cart for this challenge. You will LOVE what the team has done this time. If you don't have this cart, you'll want it now. ;)

Please feel free to play along with us if you have this cart or if you find a similar cut on a different cart. We LOVE to see your work. Add it to Linky down below.

I'd also like to introduce Theresa Kelly as a permanent member of our design team. She is our Guest Designer for May and because we loved her work so much, we asked her to stick around. Welcome Theresa!


Melissa Kirwin



Theresa Kelly -All Dressed Up



Susan Edwards - Vintage - So Much Nicer than Old







Margie Calenda



Donna Mundinger - Chic






Sandi Kelly - Chic and Sassy Box


Marina Vazquez - Celebrate in Style



Carole Lowe Beath - Trendy



Jeri Thomas




Julia Moss




Shelly Bobrowski Sweethearts




Julie Huxter 'Haute Couture'



Joanna Bandelin


18 comments :

  1. OMGoodness! Everything is amazingly awesome Gals! I LOVE them ALL! This was such a Fun challenge to do and I couldn't wait to see all of your beautiful creations and of course you never dissapoint! I'm speechless Girls! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are so cute! And I just got my forever young cartridge yesterday. Can't wait to try it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each card is just fantastic....so many unique card designs, the papers are glorious (I LOVEZZZZZ paper, ya know) and each one shines.
    I am so happy to be part of this team.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. These projects are gorgeous!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love each and every one of these! You all did a fantastic job, they are all so unique. Thanks for all the inspiration! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ladies, all of your cards are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! Pure awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job girls! I love each one of these..I love seeing all the different ways to use the same cut! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving all the projects...and so jealous of everyones creativity on this challenge... every single one is just beautiful... beautiful job!
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! Wonderful creations this week girls all so different and all so Fabulous!! Welcome on board Theresa so great to have you on the team!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowzers what fabulous stuff you all did...wowzers...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful cards. Thank you for sharing your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness, I just love every one of these cards and layouts. Adding the tulle to the form was so cute. This is my favorite cart. Nice job ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy moly!! These are all just beautiful! You guys blow me away each week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous.....I don't have this cartridge but I'm going to try to make something and hopefully as beautiful as this....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Design Team did an AWESOME job making these cards! Each one is sooooo BEAUTIFUL! Funny that you brought up this cartridge..I just bought it on Sunday....Can't wait for it to get here and try something with it...Thanks for Inspiring me! :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, such variety from the same cut. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to agree, I have this cart. but haven't really used yet, I will start today, I just found your blog and loving it so I will now be a follower, you have some great designers, I think the cards are all so pretty, please come see my blog and be a follower at http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards...
    too bad I don't own this cart,
    so I can't play along!

    ReplyDelete