SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 3, 2010

Life's a Beach Challenge...Reader's Choice ...Leaf 1

We've decided to add a new section in our challenges called "Reader's Choice".

A couple months ago, I asked what you'd like to see BBTB2 work with. There were several ideas but the one that kept popping up the most was Life Is A Beach. The first cut for every month will be one picked from YOU! If there is something you would like us to work with, let us know. Drop me an email if you prefer.

The design team has put together gorgeous examples using this cut.
As always, please feel free to join in the challenges using Linky below.

Let's also welcome our new Guest Designer, Theresa Kelly:
Hi my name is Theresa Kelly, **Treefrog** on the cricut MB and also mccadesmom. I am beyond excited (& ALOT nervous!) to be picked as a Guest Designer here on BBTB2! I hope I can live up to all you amazingly, creative, talented Ladies! I am a newbie country gal, grew up in So. California, moved to Las Vegas, and ended up here in Kentucky! All I can say is WOW what a trip!!
One bad thing about moving to the country from a big city is I live 2 hours from ANY LSS, Micheal's, Hobby Lobby, ACMoore, JoAnn's or ANY craft store, so I've gotten used to buying online or my hubbie takes me to the city at least once a month so I can get what I need (and physically touch crafting supplies! LOL). I am married to my best friend Ken and have 3 children, Brian-29, Dawn-26, McCade-9, 3 grandchildren, 5 furbabies and a turtle (we hatched from a egg). I have always loved to craft and can remember playing with paper dolls (the old colorforms, and yes I'm dating myself now LOL) when I was around 4 or 5 and would make "extra" clothes with fabric and ribbon or paper so I've always been crafty but really got into scrappin when McCade was born in 2000. Took my first class at a LSS in Vegas and was HOOKED! I also love to sew and paint and have been known to incorporate all three together. My Dear Husband got me my first Baby bug in 2006 when they first came out (because that's all I talked about and yes, paid way more then he paid for my E, LOL) and has since got me an E and always surprising me with things he thinks I might like or need. He is my biggest fan and critic and always makes sure that I have the things I need.
Well enough about me, if you want to you can check out my blog and see more of my things. I would love for you to stop by and leave me a comment and would love some new followers, it keeps me on my toes. LOL Well I just want to Thank Heather for inviting me to be Guest Designer here for the month of May and I want to say Thank You for all the Warm Welcomes from all the Wonderful Gals here and hope everyone enjoys my designs this month.
Take Care and Big ((Hugs)), Theresa K. **Treefrog** or McCadesmom LOL


Theresa Kelly -Guest Designer


Enfys Cashmore- Flowerpot card

Sandi Kelly-Monkey Business



Rafiki - Heather Bares
Margie Calenda


Hi- Krista Norman








Donna Mundinger

Karen Pinsonat

Carole Lowe Beath - Happy Birthday

Jeri Thomas





Jeannie Phillips



Shelly Bobrowski one of a kind: stretch your imagination



Joanna Bandelin



Julie Huxter Leaf Pendant and Matching Gift Box

Marina Vazquez








12 comments :

  1. each one of these is a mini trip to paradise, just love each and every one. YEAH Team! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWTG! Theresa!!!! I love your beautiful card and I love everyone else too but must give my kuddos today to treefrog...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg..........................these projects are FANTASTIC....WOWZERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer's!!!!!!!!!! Those are all just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, making me want tropical breezes, fruity drinks, and sand between my toes!! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single project this week..they are all amazing...so happy to be a part of all this talent.
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW OH WOW!!!! I am soooo excited to see my card here with all you amazing gals! I am so Honored to be included and THANK YOU all for all the wonderfully nice comments and welcomes! Every single one of these is amazing and I too have to agree with Leanne, I sure could use a tropical drink about now! LOL

    PS: Thank You Agnes (flowerdisco) you are such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job ladies, fantastic projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Ladies such gorgeous colourful tropical projects! I love them all!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Beautiful as always ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wondering how long challenges last? There is no ending date listed on the challenge.

    janetbrandon2002 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete