SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Contest Time - Sweet 'n Sassy

It's time for another contest here at BBTB2. Sweet 'n Sassy is offering several images to the winner. Here is just a sampling of what you'll win.





So for this contest, let's do something summer themed. Use any cut from any cartridge and a stamp of your choice. It can be a digi stamp or traditional. Link us up using Linky below. You'll have until the 16th to enter and then we'll pick a winner on Sunday the 20th.

Good luck to those who enter! We can't wait to see your projects.

5 comments :

  1. Great challenge ladies! I made this card for the Doodlecharms cart challenge, but since you have the summer themed challenge now I placed it in both places, I hope that's OK. Thanks for all the inspiration! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and Sassy fun! Thanks for the Opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images on Sweet n' Sassy Stamps! Thanks for enabling me (it doesn't take much)!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the fun, ladies! Hope butterflies and flowers are summery enough!
    big hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to play, but my dog ate my SD card (literally) so I had no way of uploading the picture. But just for fun (I got an SD card again), you can check it out here! http://courtscrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/balloon-card.html
    Good luck ladies!

    ReplyDelete