SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 5, 2010

Reader's Choice....Going Places Cat or Dog Cut

I hope everyone had a nice holiday yesterday.

You asked for it, so you get it. We had several readers ask us to use the Going Places cart. I couldn't decide which cut to use so I handed the handbook over to my 6 year old daughter. She chose the cat and dog cut. Of course she did.

I like these cuts. They're simple and quick and can be decorated easily.

I know you'll love what the designers have done with these cuts.

Please let us know in the comment section what carts you'd like to see us work with. We try to do Reader's Choice the first week of the month.

Also, don't forget to play along. Don't be shy! If you don't have the Going Places cart, use a dog or cat from any other cart. Link us up using McKlinky below so we can see your work and leave comments on it.


Carole Lowe Beath - "Just Because" Cards
Donna Mundinger - Family


Jeri Thomas




Heather Binnie





 




shelly bobrowski~perfect friend



Sandi Kelly - Beward of Puppy Kisses
Karen Pinsonat - Ruff Day (dog from Just Because Cards)

15 comments :

  1. What Cute cards girls, they are all so adorable! Cute simple image but what you all did with them is very creative! Love them all, way to go!
    Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Ladies!! Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are wonderful!!! I do like them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such cute cards. I think my favorite it Ruff Day. I like shaped cards the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cards!! I love everybody's take on the images.
    (I don't see McLinky here. I don't have anything to post, but am hoping to at some point!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are just great...so so different...and all so perfect...
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each one is a darling card with a great take on the challenge, wonderful papers and design.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought I'd use those cuts, but how cute are these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great cards ladies ! I like the unique colors and patterns of paper used on this challenge ! Wish I had this cart now !!! Hugs - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards!!!Love them all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like all of these! Who would've thought these cuts could be so versatile?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! I love all the ideas I am seeing from such a "plain" cut!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww great stuff! I named my son Scotti, so I have a love for Carole's and Karen's (if those are indeed Scottie dogs, I think so).
    Great cards everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete