SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 23, 2010

Life is a Beach...Flamingo challenge

Hello and welcome back to Bitten by the Bug2! Melissa here, and I am hosting the Challenge this week. I chose the flamingo cut from Life’s a Beach, but a flamingo from any cartridge will do. Now that I live in Florida, flamingos and all things “beachy” appeal to me. I thought it would be fun to use this cut as the summer draws to an end for many of you. There’s a catch though…I asked the designers to cut the flamingo in anything but pink! Any other color or pattern besides pink to really make it a challenge! I am really looking forward to seeing their designs, as I’m sure you are too, because these girls just ROCK with their clever, fun and funky creations.


Show us your creations by using McLinky below. And don’t forget to have a fabYOUlous week!

Melissa Kirwin



Regina Easter - Thanks for sticking your neck out for me.



Theresa Kelly-Happy Birthday!



Heather Binnie



Donna Mundinger




Sandi Kelly - Hallowe'en in Wonderland




Jeri Thomas-Cheers



Carole Lowe Beath



Julia Moss



Beth Moore



Julie Huxter - Feeling Blue?


Joanna Bandelin


Susan Edwards - You make me feel like dancing.


24 comments :

  1. Fabulous creations ladies! I love all the originality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful creations from the DT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang.....That's a difficult challenge and just look at those creations the DT's did! What creativity. Fab work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun inspiration pieces! The design team has topped themselves again! It always gets better and better! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these great job girls.. i will say though my favorite is reginas. I just love the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cuteness Batman! I knew you girls would rise to the challenge and create AMAZING designs! I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you all did with that kooky flamingo! Like I said, you girls ROCK the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards, they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really neat... all so different!
    I esp. love the look of Regina's houndstooth flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh these are all great! Love your creativity ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can`t find the linky either, and is this for cards only, cause I made a scrapbook page?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! beautiful cards ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards...I just love seeing how using the same theme can turn out so different. Nice job.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is amazing! You girls are all great and what a fun challenge this week, I love all of them, so inspiring all of you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are all great no-pink flamingo's
    lovely job ladies!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everyones flamingos are just awesome!!!! Way to go DT!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGoodness! I love all the DT cards! How adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All these flamingoes are fantastic!

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! I finally uploaded mine but I think I didnt linked it correctly to my blog, is the Frosty Kisses X+Cards, hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful creations from the DT! I saw all the cards and just had to join in on this great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never seen the Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge be used quite like you've used it. I'm impressed! Very nice, girl. :)

    Ariel,
    Owner of Deals on Cricut Cartridges

    ReplyDelete