SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 16, 2010

POW for Flamingo/Life is a Beach cut

The winner has been chosen for the Project of the Week featuring the Flamingo cut! First I must say, it really took me a while to make a decision because all of the projects were so great! I am so glad you all had so much fun playing along with our challenge! And now.....Drum roll please..........a great big CONGRATULATIONS to daveshunny, aka Sandi at Sandi's Creative Touch! I just loved everything about this creation! The flamingos are super cute with their non-pink patterned paper and those feathers! Oh those feathers! The Happy Birthday Cha Cha Cha made me laugh and imagine those darn flamingos doing the Cha Cha! The colors are just so fun, and I like the layered border punches.



So great job Sandi and Congratulations again. You are now the proud owner of a Bitten By The Bug2 blinkie! Can you send us your email (I didn't see it on your blog) and we will send you the blinkie.

Thanks to all for participating! --Melissa

5 comments :

  1. Sandi congrats, great job with those Flamingos of color. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo Sandi! This card makes me want to go dancing! LOL Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me laugh out loud. I love it. Congratulations.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that flamingo challenge you did. I didn't have the cut so couldn't play along but WOWZERS did people do a fantastic job with it. Congrats to Sandi and everyone else. It was a great one to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving it Sandi, Great job!!

    ReplyDelete