SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 6, 2010

Reader's Choice-Mini Monograms



Good morning everyone! Happy Labor Day!! This morning we bring you projects made from Mini Monograms. One of our readers asked us to use something from this cart and we were happy to oblige! I asked the team to use any of the numbers with any creative function for the projects.

I just LOVE what they came up with! I hope you do, too.

Let us know what you'd like to see us work with. The first of the month is always Reader's Choice.

Please join us in the challenge by linking up your project using Linky below. We love to see your work. At the end of two weeks, we'll pick one project as "Project of the Week" and send you a special blinkie to put on your blog and/or signature line.




Enjoy!! Heather

Donna Mundinger


Carole Lowe Beath - Don Juan


Jeri Thomas



Karen Pinsonat
(number from Tear Drop, circle from Accent Essentials)



Beth Moore (1 Scary Cat)



Joanna Bandelin-Simply Sweet


Susan Edwards - Every Minute Spent with You...

Julie Huxter




Sandi Kelly - Love Potion No. 9


5 comments :

  1. Wow girls you rocked it again! I love all of them, what cute cute ideas you all came up with! I was totally stumped on this one (and didn't have the cart also, lol) I hate missing a challenge especially after I see what everyone did! You girls are all AMAZING!
    Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everyone's projects!!! Sooo creative & different! Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I LOVE the phone card and the love potion #9. So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the number theme this week! Great job ladies I love every single one of your projects.

    ReplyDelete