SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 15, 2010

Give Thanks Challenge (Thanksgiving Cartridge)


Hi, this is Donna Mundinger and I'm happy to be hosting this week's challenge. As Thanksgiving approaches I think it's appropriate to reflect upon our lives and count our many blessings so I've chosen "Give Thanks" from the Thanksgiving Cartridge. If you do not own it you may use "Thanks" from any cartridge. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Heather and the rest of my Design Team Sisters for their inspiration, love and friendship and all of you wonderful readers for your loyal support. I feel truly blessed.



Donna Mundinger



Carole Lowe Beath - Calligraphy



Susan Edwards




Julia Moss



Jeri Thomas-Designer's Calendar



Karen Pinsonat (Cindy Loo cartridge)



Theresa Kelly (Doodlecharms cartridge)



Sandi Kelly - Thankful Heart



Julie Huxter - Designers Calender cartridge

Maria McGuire


10 comments :

  1. These are really fabulous- thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful showing of thanks, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna! You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great ideas. I have been inspired by the work shown here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ladies what fun, fantastic projects....super AWESOME...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of fun stuff going on here....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have the Thanksgiving Cart yet... after seeing these fun creations I need to add it to my "Gotta Get It" list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome creations DT!!! Great challenge Donna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge; had FUN with this cut... Ladies you did amazing here!

    ReplyDelete