SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Because Cards Gingerbread Man


Good morning everyone

This is Julie here from a very snowy UK! and I'm delighted to host the challenge this week, it's my first time hosting! I have chosen the Gingerbread Man from Just Because cards p 58 in the handbook, but you can use any gingerbread man as there are lots out there on different carts!

This is our last challenge before Christmas, I can't believe Christmas is nearly here already! We are having a two week break and will be back in early January so I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Bitten By The Bug 2 team and thank you all so much for your continuing support as it means so much to us all! See you all in 2011!

So here are the gorgeous projects the team have created for this week's challenge.....



Julie Huxter



Carole Lowe Beath - Gingerbear



Jeri Thomas



Shelly Bobrowski very merry tags




Julia Moss




Sandi Kelly - My Community





Susan Edwards - Festive Dining Room




Maria McGuire




Donna Mundinger (Bite Me!)




Joanna Bandelin





6 comments :

  1. These are all so cute! I love the gingerbread man! I can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girls I just love each and every one of these adorable ginger projects! I was so excited to host for the first time!
    Happy holidays to you all!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What beautiful projects!! Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I think I'll have to make a gingerbread man tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects! What a great challenge for the week before Christmas, too. It's just not Christmas without gingerbread!!

    ReplyDelete