SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 24, 2011

Butterfly Challenge

Hi there ladies - this is Lori and I was asked to select this weeks' challenge ! I have had the Once Upon a Princess cartridge for a while but I haven't taken the chance to really play with it, so I thought now would be a great opportunity ! I selected the darling butterfly from page 59 in the handbook. I love to 'layer' things these days so I made a few different wings of contrasting paper and bent them to add dimension. Of course I HAD to use my stickles to glitter things up a bit too ! I had so much fun creating this layout of my niece ..... I rarely scrapbook anymore, as cards are SO much easier for me to actually finish (LOL)! I hope you had as much fun as I did with this challenge ! I can't wait to see what my wonderfully talented Design Team Sisters created (I know your projects will be FABULOUS !) and I hope all of you out there in Blog-Land will jump on board and take our challenge ! Be sure to add your creation by using the McLinky below !!! Hugs - and have a happy day !!!





Carole Lowe Beath - Indie Art



Julia Moss



Karen Pinsonat (Wall Decor and More)



shelly bobrowski~create a critter




Jeri



Sandi Kelly - Wall Decor,Gypsy Wandering, Indi Art





Julie Huxter - Picturesque



Donna Mundinger


Maria McGuire

Penny Shuberg-Butterfly Kisses


11 comments :

  1. Awesome projects!!! Can't seem to find Mr Linky?!
    brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love butterflies... hoping to be able to enter the challenge! And Brigitte is right... there is no MR LINKY available. :)
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterflies and all the projects this week are absolutely beautiful ladies!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects...I will have to think about mine. That princess cart has become one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!!! These are all just beautiful!! I so love butterflies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these butterfly projects! Thanks for the challenge...I had a lot of fun entering!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new blogger,just joined your blog.Great cards!

    ReplyDelete