SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 7, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys - Ladybug challenge


Good morning my fellow Cricut friends! This is Heather. I've asked the girls to use the ladybug from the Boys Will Be Boys cart. You're going to LOVE what they did! I was determined to use girl colors on this. It's hard to tell, but it's hot pink and purple!

If you're not following our blog, please be sure to sign up so you get weekly emails sent directly to your box.

Also, please join in the challenge. You have two weeks to complete a project with a ladybug. Hook us up to your project using McLinky below.
Thanks so much for following us. We love to see your work!

Heather Binnie
Carole Lowe Beath - Doodlecharms





Julia Moss - Doodlecharms





Theresa Kelly-Walk In My Garden and Bloom




Jeri- Doodlecharms




Donna Mundinger- Live Simply

shelly bobrowski~doodlecharms


Krista Norman-Kate's ABC



Penny Shuberg-Paisley


15 comments :

  1. Wow, your dt did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great I hope to be able to join in your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love all the different takes on the ladybug! Sorry I didn't play along this week, I'll be back next week :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all fabulous! I love that they all did something totally different from one another. Hope to join the challenge! :)
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooo totally cute!
    really some amazing projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable inspiration projects from the DT!! I love them all!

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my oh my....what cute cute projects...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I'm impressed. Don't think I would have thought of a good layout on my own!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous ladybugs ladies!
    Hugs
    juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ladybugs are just wonderful! The DT did an awesome job as usual!!! Fun fun fun challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, love all the bug cards, I just found your site,
    I have made several bugs cards, is it to late to add a card?
    am a new follower
    Imogene
    Follow me!!
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete