SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 4, 2011

Mothers Day 2010 challenge

Happy SPRING to everyone ! This is Lori, and we Oregonians are getting pretty tired of all the rain this year, so we are SUPER excited to be seeing a bit of sunshine ! Since Spring showers bring May flowers (and a HUGE amount of birthdays, anniversaries and Mother's Day in my family) I thought it appropriate to celebrate our MOMS !!! Whether it be a mother, grandmother, step-mother, mother-in-law or another special and wonderful woman - let's give thanks for their love and influence in our lives ! I selected the Mother's Day 2010 cartridge for the challenge this week - and I thought it would be fun to use any of the sayings on this cart. Of course if you don't own this cartridge, you could use any of the sayings from another cartridge. Some of those sayings are: Mama, grandma, Mother, Happy Mother's Day, Mom ... You can even weld the words together using your Gypsy or Design Studio ! I am excited to see what our SUPER talented Design Team comes up with - and I hope you will play along with our challenge !!!


Lori



Carole Lowe Beath - Beyond Birthdays



Karen Pinsonat



Donna Mundinger



shelly bobrowski~storybook and sweethearts


Julie Huxter



Jeri (and 4 yr. old GD Payton)-Heritage, Create A Critter


Susan Edwards


Heather Binnie (Mother's Day Bouquet)


Theresa Kelly (Wrap It Up)



Melissa Kirwan (Wild Card)




10 comments :

  1. Hi, want to enter new Mother's day Challenge but don't see the usual area. My email is:marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Now I'll be on time with my card this year! :)

    Here's my card...
    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/2011/04/mothers-day-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards/LO's from the DT. I am definately inspired!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards and LOs. I made a card but can't find where to link it.
    stuff@gt.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT did an awesome job again!!! I'm with the others. Got mine finished with no place to link it. Here's mine:
    http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/bitten-by-bug-2-mothers-day.html
    Just wanted to let ya'll know that I'll not be doing the challenges for the next few weeks. I'm having surgery done on my right hand Thusday and it'll take a few weeks before I can use it again. I'm going to miss the challenges!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great challenge and awesome projects by all the Design Team Members. I didn't have Mother's Day 2010 so used Floral Embellishments which has a lot of great phrases for Mother's Day. Here is my link to project on my blog. http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss232/swoozan/Crafts%202011/DSCN4198.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another great challenge this week and for all the great Design Team inspiration. I didn't have Mother's Day 2010 so used Floral Embellishments which I love and has great phrases for Mother's Day. Here is the link to my card on my blog. http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-floral-embellished-mothers-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yipee! I just found your blog and will be submitting to your weekly challenges. I have been looking all over the place for Cricut ones.
    Thanks for hosting them!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved all the beautiful card inspiration for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the cards and LO are beautiful!!.Thanks for the great challenge.

    Cathy H

    ReplyDelete