SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 18, 2011

Wall Decor Pineapple

Hi there! Karen here, and I'm bringing you this weeks challenge. I chose the Wall Decor and More cartridge because I just love all the great variety of images it has. I had a hard time narrowing it down to just one cut, but I finally decided on the pineapple. Please join us for the challenge this week, we love to see everybody's projects! Remember, if you don't have this cartridge, you can use any pineapple from any cartridge.



Karen Pinsonat



Carole Lowe Beath - Life's A Beach





Jeri-Paper Doll Dress Up



Susan Edwards - Serenade



Maria McGuire




Donna Mundinger - SpongeBob




Melissa Kirwan - Paper Doll Dress Up



Julie Huxter





Lori Warner - Life's a Beach


8 comments :

  1. Wonderful pineapple creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew such wonderful ideas could come out of one pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just awesome pineapples!!! Super job DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pineapples and these are ALL fabulous pineapple creations!

    I linked a recent pineapple card that I did recently using the pineapple from the Serenade Solutions cart!

    Here's the link again too...
    http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/2011/04/more-rain-more-core.html


    Thanks for inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Design team you did a great job.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pineapples ~ wonderful cards everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..Gorgeous pine apples!!!
    Awesome cards!!! I love those all cards. I really appreciates you ladies for this great job.
    Thanks for this great post.
    Ecommerce website development

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. best pineapple tarts singapore

    ReplyDelete