SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 4, 2011

Life is a Beach....Starfish challenge

Good Morning everyone! It's me, Heather.

Happy 4th of July! I hope you enjoy your day and hope that everyone stays safe and happy.

I asked the fabulous designers to use the starfish from the Life is a Beach cart. This has always been one of my favorite carts. I hope you like what we came up with this week.

Please feel free to join us in the challenge. You know we love to see your work. If you don't have Life is a Beach, please use a starfish from another cart. Link us up to your project using Linky below. Please submit a new project. You have two weeks to finish starting.....NOW!

I'd also like to announce that Ms. Mona is going to be a permanent member of the team. She did such a great job last month that we asked her to stick around. She gladly agreed and we're thrilled to have her!


Heather Binnie



Mona


Donna Mundinger



Carole Lowe Beath




Carri



Susan Edwards - Greetings from the Seashore



Krista Norman


                                                                       Penny Shuberg 

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful inspiration from the Design Team. TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had great difficulty in placing my post. If you have any difficulty my email is on your list. The post is titled Under the Sea and the email is marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute starfish projects. I don't seem to have any starfish cuts, so will be skipping this challenge. TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable inspiration projects!! Thanks for yet another wonderful challenge! :)


    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. all these projects make me want to be at the beach....
    karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge! Awesome projects DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete