SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 1, 2011

Locker Talk

Happy AUGUST everyone ! This is Lori and it is my week to choose our challenge ! Even though here in Oregon school doesn't start until after Labor Day, the beginning of the new year is just around the corner. To celebrate its' arrival, I thought it would be fun to do a 'Locker Talk' themed challenge ! I love all the bright colors of the great school supplies that are out there - don't you ? So my challenge to you is create a GREAT Back-to-School project using any cut from the Locker Talk cartridge. If you don't have this cart, we still want to see what you can come up with using any other cartridge out there ! I can't wait to see what you all create - I hope those of you who want to participate will join us below when you see the McLinky button ! Thanks for stopping by - Happy Crafting !

This is Heather and I want to give a warm welcome to our newest Designer....Agnes! Please welcome her. We love her work and we know you will, too.


Lori Warner


shelly bobrowski~plantin' school book



Susan Edwards - My Community and Celebrate with Flourish


Carri



Jeri



Agnes



Donna Mundinger



Melissa Kirwan - Simply Charmed



Krista Norman

10 comments :

  1. Great job this week ladies ! I had so much fun with this challenge and I hope you did too ! I love all the variety - fantastic !!!! HUGS Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT projects!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific DT projects!! I love them all. I had a fun time with Locker Talk... I haven't used it quite a while! :)

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute, love them all!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com
    http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these projects!! I will definitely be creating some school projects in the next few weeks! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH - I just love these cute projects by the DT!!! I hope I have time to submit something - it's been hectic lately!
    Marie
    Craftelicous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Used an Artist theme from Locker Talk for my entry.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great projects I almost wish I was still teaching. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the great challenges and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! Thanks for the challenge. I am a new follower.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete