Monday, September 5, 2011

Rock Princess...Dripping Heart challenge

Good morning and Happy Labor Day! Now is the time when you put away your white shoes. Does that rule still apply? When I was a little kid, we could only wear our white sandals/shoes from Easter to Labor Day.


I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. It's me, Heather, and it's my turn again to host.


This time, I asked the designers to use the Dripping, Flying Heart from the Rock Princess cart. I hope you LOVE what they have done. I always get a sneak peek and I have to tell you that I really like what I see.

Please use the linky below to direct us to your beautiful projects. Now, if you don't have Rock Princess, please make something with a heart or wings or something with drips. ;)

As always, we look forward to seeing your creations. We LOVE it! We're testing a new linky this week. I can't wait to see what you make.

I will have the winner of the contest we held last week posted by tomorrow. Make sure you keep coming back because we have a HUGE, FABULOUS, and TOTALLY AWESOME sponsor coming up next week.

Make it a great day!

Heather




 Carole Lowe Beath - Home Accents




Heather Binnie



Shelly Bobrowski - Paper Dolls/George




Carri- Hello Kitty




Donna Mundinger




Theresa Kelly - Heart Breaker

Agnes


Lori Warner



7 comments:

  1. All of these projects are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job everyone!! I love this team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job everyone. I have had that cartridge for over a month and it is still in the plastic looks like I need to get it unpacked. Looks like another fun challenge.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT did a fantastic job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great projects DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your teams ideas. I am dying to get this cart. I love the dripping heart. Thanks

    ReplyDelete