SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 12, 2011

TBBM - 3d box challenge

Happy Monday, Everyone! We're so happy to see you back for a new challenge. Jeri here, and it's my turn to pick the week's challenge. I love to make 3-D containers for treats and gifts so I chose an oldie but goodie cartridge...Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. If you don't have this cartridge you can choose any other Cricut cartridge that has a 3-D container on it. Please remember, to take part in the challenge you must make a new, never before published project. We love visiting your blogs to see your creations.


We also appreciate all our followers that leave comments on our blogs.


The Design Team has some wonderful projects to get your mojo cranked up.


Have Fun!


Jeri




shelly ~tbbm





Maria McGuire




Karen Pinsonat




Donna Mundinger






Theresa Kelly - Back To School









Susan Edwards - Sweet Tooth Boxes

                                                                            
                                                                Penny Shuberg

 Melissa Kirwan - Happy Hauntings

12 comments :

  1. You all did a such a great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so inspired by all of you I can't wait to work on this challenge. You all did marvelous projects.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather~
    You have some pretty stuff going on at your blog....luv all those creations, and especially by the DT.... I will be your newest follower and if you would hop on over to my blog and follow me too....
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such wonderful projects by your DT! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects DT. This is my first time I participate on your challenges. I just linked my project.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man I wish I had this cartridge!! I got started with this hobby way too late and it is now retired! Boo!!

    All the projects are AMAZING!!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Used Forever Young cartridge and first time making a 3D purse.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got my new Imagine going and had a lot of fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge and great inspiration DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the great ideas. Had alot of fun making this project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the inspirations! Glad to be joining your challenges again after a long hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyones projects are super nice:)

    ReplyDelete