SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 26, 2011

Walk in My Garden... wheelbarrow challenge

Happy Monday everyone! It's Donna Mundinger here, bringing our final challenge for September (do you believe it?) and our end of the month BLOG HOP! I've chosen an "oldie but goodie" cart again this week. Walk In My Garden was one of the first cartridges I bought when I received my Expression back in 2008 and I still love it to bits. I've chosen the wheelbarrow cut and can't wait to see what you fill it with. Of course, as always, if you don't have the cartridge you may substitute a wheelbarrow from another one, as long as you create something "new" for us and link it back to BBTB2. If you can't find a wheelbarrow, how about a wagon? The DT has provided gorgeous inspiration and we're anxious to see what you create. And please join us for our monthly Blog Hop. You just may find some yummy candy. You know the drill. Start hoppin'!




Donna Mundinger



shelly











Krista Norman







Heather Binnie




Maria McGuire




Theresa Kelly - A Bunch Of Love To You!




Lori Warner




Susan Edwards - A Child's Year




                                                                            
                                                     Penny Shuberg

                                                                                                                          
                                                                 

                                         
  




                                                                     
Blog Hop Participants:






15 comments :

  1. This is one of my favorite cartridges too! I've used this wheel barrow in so many cards, I just love it!

    Love all the wonderful projects the DT came up with...I think I need to go create!

    Patti Ross
    rossfam@wildblue.net
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your card is fabulous. So much tiny details in the whole thing. Lovely.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT projects.Enjoyed the hop.Hope to come back with a project later in the week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not to this but I LOVE all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great job by the Design Team!!
    Kathy
    salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just completed your hop and must say that everyone's projects are wonderful! I will try my hand at this challenge later this week if time permits...(Life has a way of "getting in the way" of what I really want to do...lol!)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had so much fun on the hop. I have an idea Hope it turns out
    katieoscreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG an oldie - I have this cart yey! Love the projects, DT - thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have this cart but have been on the look out for it on ebay, so hope to have it soon. There is a wheelbarrow on EDPD so I will use that one for now.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Entered my Wheelbarrow Card with lots of leaves on it because when i think of a wheelbarrow I think of using it to hold the leaves that you rake in Autumn.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun challenge. I hope it's okay, instead of a flat wheelbarrow, I made it into a 3-d one and loaded it with paper pumpkins! :)

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the wheelbarrow cards! Fun shape to work with! It can hold so many fun things.
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many awesome projects. Love to see the DT projects as well as what everyone enters in challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WOW!!! What wonderful wheelbarrows!!! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete