SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 3, 2011

Create A Critter... Frog challenge

Hello everyone, Designer Team Member Carri here! I want to thank everyone for visiting with us and joining in on our weekly challenges! We love to see all the different creations made with the same Cricut Cut!


This week I have asked all the designers to use the Frog cut on Create A Critter page 24. If you do not have Create A Critter you can use any frog from any cartridge but please submit a new creation!


We are looking forward to seeing all your amazing creations using a frog! Please visit the Design Team Members for more inspiration!











Julia








Jeri-Live Simply









Susan Edwards - She turned me into a WHAT?








                                                                               
                                                                    Penny Shuberg

18 comments :

  1. These are all so adorable and I just love that little froggie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all did such a great job super I love everyone of them.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute cards on one of my fave things...froggies..
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not see a link for entry for Frog challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone creations are great, they all made me laugh and smile they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I "toad"ally need to get Create a Critter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Froggie stuff, so cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas from your design team! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects from the DT. Am I missing the link for submissions? I don't see it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The link is there. Someone has already submitted a project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project ladies. Love this challenge. It's good to be green.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Entered my Birthday Frog card with a handmade Breast Cancer ribbon added. I like Create a Critter Cricut cartridge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had so much fun with this challenge!! Awesome inspiration DT!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun challenge, all the DTs creations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My absolute favorite,,,I am a frog freak, so any card or project with frogs, i just love em!
    Great job, thank you for sharing,,,the color combo's are great on them all,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this fun challenge!!! I loved creating for this one. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete