SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello Kitty...Halloween challenge

Hi everyone, Theresa here and it's my turn to pick the challenge for the week. I know Halloween is in full swing and I thought it would be fun to do a Cute Halloween project this week since a lot are in to the Spooky, Gorey, Scary things but I wanted something Cute and what's Cuter then the Halloween Cat from the Hello Kitty Cartridge. (You know Hello Kitty is my secret obsession so shhhhhh, lol)! Now remember if you don't have the Hello Kitty Cartridge you are free to create a NEW project with any Cat on it, just make it a Halloween theme please. You have two weeks to enter and You could be the winner of our Cute BBTB2 POW (Pick of the Week) Blinkie to add to your blog (along with bragging rights of course!)



Well I sure hope you have a great week and hope you enjoy what the Amazing Design Team has created for your inspiration, they never cease to Amaze Me!



((Hugs)) and Take Care, Theresa



Theresa Kelly - Happy Halloween Hello Kitty!





shelly hellokitty/doodlecharms




Jeri-Meow


Julia









Lori Warner - Hello Kitty & Holiday Cakes



















                                                                           
 Penny Shuberg








13 comments :

  1. hey ladies, i wanted to let you know all at once---lol---how much i am loving all the kitties. all are so beautiful.
    so sorry for my post being up so late :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great projects! I am definitely in need of the Hello Kitty cart!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE everyone's projects!!! So cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I secretly (or not!) love Hello Kitty, too! All these projects are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hello kitty! Very cute projects. TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the inspiration projects... I don't have HK so I used another adorable kitty! :)

    Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh! I LOV Hello Kitty! All the DT projects are AMAZING! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entered my Hello Kitty shaped card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love all of the kitties!! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge. I love Hello Kitty and now I have a layout done ahead for my granddaughters pics from Halloween this year. Everyones kitties are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun Challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete