SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 5, 2012

Shamrock

Happy March everyone ! This is Lori and it was my turn to select the challenge for this week. Since St. Patrick's Day is coming up I thought it would be lots of fun to find a SHAMROCK and do a project featuring one of my favorite colors ..... GREEN ! There are several cartridges that have a shamrock - Designer's Calendar, Give a Hoot, A Child's Year, Paper Doll Dress Up (to name just a few) ..... So take a look at all the FANTASTIC projects the Design Team has come up with and come play along with us ! Please add your project down below and do make sure to use a CRICUT cartridge to be included in our Project of the Week challenge !!!





Donna Mundinger - Give a Hoot and A Child's Year




Carole Lowe Beath - Give A Hoot









Susan Edwards - St. Patrick's Digital Cartridge




Jeri-Paper Doll Dress Up



Theresa Kelly - Luck O' the Irish



 

21 comments :

  1. Wonderful projects, one and all.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are sooo great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects this week ladies!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great challenge!All the projects are AMAZING!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifull projects, I love them all.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome projects! Green is my favorite color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another fun challenge!

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the luck of the Irish is with all the wonderful DT creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! I just saw this challenge and made a card I really want to submit, but I made my post yesterday! I know you said no backdating, but I would be so happy if you would accept my entry. It's perfect for this challenge and is only one day old. I will go in and change the post to reflect this challenge if you will allow it. If not, I understand and will try to make another one for the challenge. Please let me know! P.S. I have never entered one of your challenges b4. ;)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great DT inspiration thank you for the fun challenge.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a fun challenge,awesome DT projects as always.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a fun Challenge!!! DTs projects are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome inspiration DT!! Fabulous entries as well!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many great cards! I just finished my card and posted it on my blog today. It's a dual-themed card... St. Patrick's Day and Birthday all rolled into one.
    Grace
    http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops, I forgot to mention the cartridges I used for my card. They are Indie Art and Storybook.

    Grace
    http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome projects DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome projects!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great inspiration Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great jobe from everyone! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome projects! Thanks for the super fun challenge!

    Diana :)
    www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete