SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 2, 2012

Princess (the Word) Challenge

Welcome everyone to this weeks challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. I, Mona from Scrapbooking For Joy was asked to pick this weeks challenge so I wanted to create something for my daughter's bedroom to emphasize our recent trip to Disneyland and her latest theme for her birthday party so I decided on the word Princess. You can create the word Princess from any Cricut font, so please join us for this weeks challenge. Please add your project below and remember that you must use a Cricut cartridge to be included in our Project of the Week Challenge. Now here are the creations from the BBTB2 Design Team to hopefully get you inspired to create.





Mona - Princess Party




Carole Lowe Beath - Blackletter













Susan Edwards - Letter Envy






Theresa Kelly - Once Upon A Princess







Donna Mundinger - Cindy Loo




9 comments :

  1. Princess...geesh you sure do challenge me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge. I may be back.
    great Dt inspiration.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Princess DT creations. I'm still learning to weld with my Gypsy so was happy to find the Princess word on the Birthday Cakes Cricut cartridge to use.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations from DT.thanks for a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I am loving the princess theme. I just bought several great cricut cartridges and can't wait to try them out. Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love the DT's creations!!! This was a great challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dt always does a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the princess inspiration since I have three granddaughter princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creations by all the DT!!! This is a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete