SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 21, 2012

Kitchen Challenge

Happy Monday Morning to All!  Julia here hosting another week at BBTB2.  I hope you enjoyed our theme challenge last week.  We have another theme challenge for you this week......."YOUR KITCHEN".  Make a project based on something you find in your kitchen.  You can make a card, layout or 3D project but your creation must include a Cricut cut.  Check out these awesome projects from our wonderful Design Team.  Hopefully, we've motivated and excited you to join in this challenge. 

Julia Moss - From My Kitchen










shelly~from my kitchen





Carole Lowe Beath -Just Because





Susan Edwards - From My Kitchen




Suzanne Pipitone- From My Kitchen, 3 Birds on Parade




Jeri-From My Kitchen





Sandi Kelly - "From My Kitchen" & Imagination pre-installed cart




Glenda  -  Nifty Fifties & Wild Card




Stephanie Bonin From my Kitchen




Jayne - Wild Card 2


Brenda - From My Kitchen





Donna Mundinger - Nifty Fifties and From my Kitchen




Melissa Kirwan - Joys of the Season




Penny Shuberg-From My Kitchen




Rebekah Kreiger - From My Kitchen




10 comments :

  1. wow, fantastic show of projects, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...gorgeous projects.Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super DT projects Thanks for the fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiring projects from DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what great projects you ladies have created for this challenge. Some of them just crack me up. I look forward to playing along on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the inspiration DT! Lovin' this challenge:-)

    ~Tammy S

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful challenge! Thank you for all of the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for all the sweet comment. I've never had a DT to come to my blog in one day and receive so many comments. That made my day. Thanks so much! I look forward to the return of comments on you all blog.

    Great Creations by the DT.


    The link to Penny and Sandi didn't work so I will leave them a comment here.

    ---Penny I love the colors you used an the Kitchen bingo card is perfect. TFS AJ~

    Sandi I love the frame and sentiment you use as well as the cute spoon. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects DT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete