SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 11, 2012

Rose


Rose Challenge
Hi everyone! Glenda here! Welcome to another fun and inspirational Cricut challenge at BBTB2!
I am so excited to be hosting my first challenge! Did you know June is National Rose Month in the United States? In honor of the Rose, our challenge is to create a card, layout, or 3-D project with a Cricut rose.
The rose can be from any Cricut cartridge. The design team members have created beautiful projects showcasing the Rose for inspiration. Visit each blog for details! We look forward to seeing your lovely projects!


Glenda - Giant Flowers




Carole Lowe Beath - Indie Art




                                             Stephanie Bonin - Art Philosophy/Flower Shoppe




Suzanne Pipitone- Art Philosophy and Paper Lace 




Sandi - Sweethearts




Jeri-Lacy Labels




Jayne - Indie Art




Brenda - Shall We Dance





Susan Edwards - Art Philosophy





Julia Moss - Potpouri Basket


Penny Shuberg-Indie Art
Rebekah Kreiger - Art Nouveau


14 comments :

  1. Wow! Love all the gorgeous roses! Beautiful work Design Team!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, great challenge and what a show of roses, thanks, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, girls.... I love roses and the projects show them wonderfully.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenda, I loved this challenge. All the roses are so pretty. Even found a few new cuts I never noticed. Great subject.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun n challenge I may enter this one again I think I need more cards with pretty roses on and the design team has done another awesome job.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Challenge Glenda I hope I have time to play along....Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great DT cards. Love Roses and what a lovely challenge...I only wish I knew how to use my Giant Flowers cart correctly so had to opt out and use others...Great challenge Glenda...thanks..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations! Thanks for an awesome challenge!
    Sherrie K
    sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning DT projects! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the wonderful challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The DT projects are all gorgeous -- love all the roses! Thanks, Glenda, for a fun challenge!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge, Glenda! All the DT projects are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for a fun challenge !!
    Awesome DT Projects !!

    Hugs,
    Riti :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!!! The DT did an awesome job yet again!! I so love all of the roses!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete