SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BBTB2 "Here Come the Sun" Winner

Hello everyone from Suzanne.  It's time for me  to announce the BBTB2 winner of the "Here Come the Sun Challenge!" First I want to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in the sun challenge.  There were so many cute projects and I loved them all.  So fun to see all the amazing suns you found on Cricut carts and used for your creations.  It was really hard for me to select just one winner but I just guess I have to do it.  
So I finally decided  my favorite project  was the adorable Summer layout that Cricut Crazy Scrapper  created.  I love the Pack Your Bags cuts. The cute little kids, the sunny colors and the bright banner.  This layout just gave me a big smile.



Congratulations Cricut Crazy Scrapper!   Please email me at swoozan@roadrunner.com so I can send you the Project of the Week blinkie. Thanks again to everyone who participated! Don't forget you have a few more days to enter the BBTB2 "Window to my World Challenge" and  also we have this weeks challenge which is   "Fashion themed". Happy Craftin!

9 comments :

  1. congrats, a layout worth a spotlight, great job, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this cute layout win.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Congrats on your win. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win!!Fabulous Layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner! It sure is a great layout!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much-I appreciate all the lovely comments :) and the win. It was one of those layouts that had ME smiling the whole time I was making it too. There were so many great projects for this challenge-I've stored up some ideas for the rest of my bazillion summer pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this layout! Congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Layout! Congratulations!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete