SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Birthday and Pearls Challenge Winner

Hi, all. I hope you're having a "star-spangled" day!
It's Stephanie and I'm back to announce the winner of the birthday and pearls challenge. All the projects were so pretty, but I have to choose one.

So today it's going to be Michelle of Wandering Scissors Blog. I loved her delicate pink vellum butterfly and how she used the pearls. Gorgeous background paper too.
Congratulations, Michelle. Send me an email at stuff at gt dot rr dot com and I will send your "project of the week " blinkie to you. Thank you everyone for playing along.

6 comments :

  1. Congrats to Michele.... what a wonderful delicate card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, it is a beautiful card, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Michelle,beautiful card.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michelle! Gorgeous card! Love the vellum butterfly!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Michelle, it is a very lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete