SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 15, 2013

Welcome Baby Challenge

Hello, my name is Caroline and I am very honored to host this weeks challenge.  Since I am going to be a grandma again very soon, I thought it would be great fun to make a Welcome Baby card, layout,  or other project.  I think baby cards or projects are so much fun to make and what could be cuter? 

This week I asked the design team to use any baby cut from the Cricut library to make a NEW baby project.  Please take a look at my design team sisters' projects, they are amazing, and then join us in this challenge by creating your own Welcome Baby project!  Please read the challenge rules in the sidebar before linking your NEW baby project to the link area below.   Again thanks for visiting the BBTB2 blog.


Caroline - Baby Steps, Elegant Edges




Michelle - Create A Critter



Shelly - Baby Steps




Susan Edwards - Baby Steps, Lacey Labels




Sharon - Heritage





Jayne - Artiste





Melanie - A Child's Year, Summer Celebrations





Julie - MS Birthday Cake Art




Brenda-Nursery Tails





Stephanie - New Arrival



 
 signature


4 comments :

  1. Awesome projects! Thanks for a fun challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all are so sweet, thanks for the FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete