SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 27, 2013

Life's A Zoo - Zoo Animal Challenge

Good Monday Morning!!! Sharon here from Mee Mee's Creations. I have the honor to be hosting the challenge this week. I asked my Design Team Sisters to create a project using a zoo animal from any Cricut cartridge.

I sure hope you decide to join us for our challenge. See the side bar for all the rules.
I'm so looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!! And if you need some inspiration, just scroll down and look at what my DT Sisters have made.   Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)





Stephanie-Noah's ABC's, Create a Critter



Michelle-Create A Critter



Caroline - Birthday Bash



Jayne - Create a Critter, Art Philosophy



Suzanne- The First Few Years



Susan Edward - French Manor and Cindy Loo


Melanie - The First Few Years




Julie ~ Zooballoo


signature





6 comments :

  1. Love the zoo theme, ladies.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great challenge and lovely projects!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again in this great challenge with another entry!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun challenge love all the other lions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Zoo DT creations. I like Zoos. Have been to several. If I had planned my 2 entries I would have reversed them so they would be facing one another. I also updated my first one blog post with Cricut cartridge that I mentioned at top of blog post in my supplies list that I had left off and corrected the paper cardstock colors mentioned.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love coming back to see all the creations. You are so talented ladies. I am teaching how to use all the buttons on the cricut this coming weekend so hopefully will have more people visiting your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete