SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 23, 2013

Cats or Dogs - Which is Your Favorite?

Hello everyone, Susan here representing the Design Team this week.  We have a few announcements to make before we get to this week's challenge.  First, we are having to say goodbye to one of our longest serving Design Team members, Shelly.  Shelly has been a part of the team for years and will be greatly missed.  

Second, we have the results of our Design Team Call.  Invitations to join the Bitten By The Bug 2 Design Team will be sent to (in alphabetical order):


Thank you to all of those who submitted projects.  This was such a difficult decision for the team to make, you are all so talented!!

Now on to this week's Cricut Challenge.  The challenge cut was selected by our departing Shelly.  Shelly loves her two cats.  She asked the Design Team to create projects featuring either a cat or a dog.  The team could use any Cricut cartridge to create their projects.  

We invite you to join us in this week's challenge - create a project using your Cricut that features either a dog or a cat.  Please read the challenge rules in our sidebar, then link your project under this post!!




Caroline - Four Legged Friends



Melanie - Artbooking



Michelle-Meow



Sharon ~Kate's ABCs



Jayne - Create a Friend, Create a Critter 2



Julie ~ Just Because Cards, Stamping ~



Brenda-Nate's ABC's and Elegant Edges



signature






15 comments :

  1. Shelly you will be greatly missed my friend.
    Congratulations and welcome to the team Ladies!
    Great cat and dog projects everyone.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, you will be very much missed-I always LOVED your projects! I'm looking forward to seeing all of our new team members contributions :) Welcome!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new team. Fabulous projects ladies. What a fun challenge.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cat and dog projects everyone. You guys are so talented and inspire me every single week!!
    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will miss you Shelly!!! Congrats on the newest DT members! Welcome, can't wait to see your talented creations and have you all aboard!! Now I need each new member to send me their birthdays and email addresses. You can send it to: bsl60@embarqmail.com Thanks Ladies!! And congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for selecting me as a design team member! I am more than excited! I can't wait to get started. Brenda I emailed you the info. Thanks again and best wishes to Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so stunned and excited to be on your Design Team - someone pinch me! Sending my email soon! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!!! I'm soooo excited and honored!! Thank you so much for selecting me! Email is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the new team members and welcome!! Shelly I have always admired your creativity and will miss having you as part of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the new team! I decided not to try out this time, too many commitments. Thanks for keeping us inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are going to be greatly missed Shelly!!!! Your creations have always left me in awe!!!
    Welcome ladies to our Design Team!!! So happy to have each of you joining us!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited!!! Can't wait to start designing with all this AMAZING talent!!! I have sent an email with my info...THANK YOU!!!

    Emily (Mollie's Motif)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shelly we will miss you so much, but I will still visit your blog to see what you@re creating x Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies so looking forward to working with you all! Gorgeous creations this week ladies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you all for your goodbyes :) i very much miss being on the bbtb team and my cricut already . i made a lot of very good friends and have been soooooooo incredibly inspired and learned so much through bbtb and my cricut. i wont forget any of you and your awesomness. congrats to the new dt members have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cat/dog projects ladies!

    ReplyDelete