SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 9, 2013

Shape Up! Shaped Card or Layout Challenge

Hi everyone, Jayne here hosting our challenge this week.  I thought it would be fun to Shape Up and make a shaped card or layout for any occasion.
We'd love you to play along with us just check out the rules on the sidebar.
The Design Team shaped up some fab inspiration ...


Jayne - Create A Friend



Melanie - Artbooking



 Caroline - Simply Charmed, George



Michelle-Birthday Bash



Sharon ~Mini Monsters



Brenda-Wildcard



Susan Edwards - Summer in Paris, Artbooking, Suburbia



signature









11 comments :

  1. wow awesome shaped cards! as always you ladies just rocked this challenge! i'm sad i had to sell my cricut and carts i'm already missing you all :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards this week ladies....... can't pick a favorite, so thought I would just post on the BBTB blog today..... I have a few ideas in my head based on your inspiring work!!!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if my Mini Album/Shaped Card meets the challenge theme rqmt.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome Love the DT inspiration as always.
    Thank you for the challenge Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT cards...as always! I've submitted an item for the DT call that just happened to be a shaped card. (Complete happy accident.) Is it eligible for this challenge as well?
    Thanks!
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the response, Susan! But the linky tool isn't showing up...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind it's back....must have been some sort of hiccup.
      hugs--
      Roberta
      Queen Bee Paper Crafts

      Delete
  7. How do I fallow this blog??? I can't find the link....sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah Jane, we are thrilled that you want to follow our blog. Look at the sidebar on the right. Follow is the third item down. If it doesn't show up, reload the blog!
      Susan

      Delete
  8. Entered a 3D item & not sure if it meets the shape rqmt. Please let me know. If not then Captain Jack Sparrow says you will be walking the plank. Hee hee or should I say yo ho ho & a bottle or rum. Arrgh!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete