SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 11, 2013

White on White Christmas Challenge

Hello Friends!
Julie here, and it's my honour to be hostess this week!  I really need to make a start on my Christmas cards and I love nothing better than a white on white card (using any cut from any Cricut Cartridge),  so that's what I have asked my Design Team sisters to create this week!  Wow have they risen to the challenge! Just look at their beautiful work!  Now it's over to all of you, we can't wait to see your wonderful Christmas White on White creations!


Julie ~ Winter Woodland ~



Melanie Brown - Library Fonts



Michelle - Joys of the Season



Maureen - CCR Free, When It's Cold Outside



Jayne - Art Philosophy, Dec 25th




Caroline - Elegant Edges, Quilted Christmas



Sharon ~ Noah's ABC Animals



Pam - Art of Philosophy & Fancy Frames





Jaren - Elegant Edges and  Winter Frolic





Laura - Christmas/Noel




Mayra - Christmas Cartridge, Fontopia, Alphalicious



Emily - Christmas Cheer



Brenda - AG Winter Wonderland






 Susan Edwards - Art Philosophy, Artiste, Craft Room Basics



signature







5 comments :

  1. Such wonderful white-on-white projects! It makes me hope for a white Christmas!!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful projects ladies!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such neat white holiday projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit white on white was very scary but I love how it looks! thanks for the inspiration on this challenge! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning projects! I just love the white on white. I'm off to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete