Tuesday, November 19, 2013

White On White Christmas Challenge Winner

Hello everyone
Julie here.
 
Thank you all so much for joining us in the White on White Christmas challenge last week. I loved all the entries, so beautiful!  There can only be one winner though and it was such a hard decision but my winner is Katrina from Scrappy Horses who entered  this wonderful card!
 

 
Congratulation Katrina!  Please email me at juile.huxter@ntlworld.com and I will send your BBTB2 winners badge to dispaly on your blog. Thanks again to all who entered.

 
 
 
  
 
 
signature

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katrina!! I so love your card. Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Katrina, I loved your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner very pretty card I love the embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Katrina. This card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete