SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 13, 2014

Birthday Card with a Number Challenge

Hello, this is Caroline with the challenge for this week.  I seem to be on a mojo vacation.  I think alot of my energy goes into making cards and projects for the holidays and then goes away at this time of year.  Anyway, I decided to make a birthday card challenge with a number in your project.  My youngest son turns 25 years old soon and made my card to celebrate that and his love for soccer.  Please come and join the challenge and link up with us.  Check out the rules in the side bar and have some fun!


Caroline  Boys will be boys, George



Michelle-Birthday Bash



Maureen - Suburbia, Nifty Fifties



Jayne - Birthday Bash



Pam - Graphically Speaking & George and Basic Shapes



Sharon ~George & Basic Shapes



Laura - Wall Decor and More



Mayra - Storybook, Winter Woodland , Something to Celebrate



Emily - Birthday Bash



Brenda-Forever Young and Don Juan



Melanie - Birthday Bash and Frightful Affair





Jaren - Sweet Treats



Susan Edwards - Art Philosophy







3 comments :

  1. wowzers, these are all fantastic! Thank you so much for inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun cards ladies. Great job to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. birthday cake with name

    ReplyDelete