SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 28, 2014

BEE-utiful Summer Challenge

Hello everyone, Susan here to introduce this week's Bitten By the Bug 2 Cricut challenge.  This week I asked the design team to use Cricut cut Bees on their projects, and they certainly rose to the challenge!!  Their projects are Bee-utiful!!!

You may notice that my project is missing.  I am following my own rules for the Design Team.  We have a Sunday evening cut off for submitting our weekly project and I did not meet the deadline.  I was not, however, just goofing off.  I had a BEEutiful layout planned but I just did not get it finished in time.  My hubby, my mom, and I made a 14.5 hour trip on Saturday to pick up my mom's furniture so that she could finish moving in with us.  Settling her this weekend has taken far more time than we imagined.

I hope you love the projects the Design Team created and that you tell them all what HONEYs they are by leaving a bit of love at their personal blogs!  

We would love to have you join the Buzz this week and join us with your own Bee project!  Just check out the rules on the sidebar and link your Cricut made project in below this post!



Michelle-Pooh and Friends, Robotz Font



Laura - Just Because Cards



 Maureen - Pooh and Friends, Artbooking



Caroline-Sesame Street Seasons



Melanie - Artiste and Everyday Pop Up Cards



Mayra - Create A Critter and Elegant Edges



Brenda - Create-a-Critter



DIANA L.- Imagine more



Sharon~ Pooh and Friends



Pam - Just Because





Emily - "Just Because" Cards





Jaren - Create a Critter

signature


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

4 comments :