SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Project of the Week - Back To School

Happy Saturday!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Emily from Mollie's Motif here to announce the
Project of the Week Winner from the Back To School challenge we had.
Thanks to everyone who participated!
I have to say it was a challenge just to pick the winner,
there were some great projects submitted!
But the winner came down to....


Congratulations Treva!
Please email me at mollie_4200@yahoo.com so I can send you
the Blinkie for your blog.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend :)

signature

4 comments :

  1. Wonderful Back to School Bus creation. Congrats to Treva. I rode a school bus when I was 9th - 12th grade. Did not have a car in high school. We lived off a highway & I had to walk a bit to the bus stop & back homw. Yah I know there are others that tell of walking in the snow to school & such. Grew up E coast of FL so no snow.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Treva!! Love your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Treva! I love this school bus card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I think brings back memories for most of us of riding the big yellow bus!

    ReplyDelete