SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 27, 2017

Banner and/or Sign Challenge

Hi everyone, it's Michelle here hosting this week.  For our Cricut challenge this week, I selected signs or banners as the theme.  You can use any of the many Cricut banners or signs on a new project.  I have been enjoying creating with all the banner options on the Flower Market cartridge, but you can use any cartridge.  The rest of the design team has some fabulous projects below to get your creativity going, and you can link up a project to share!



Michelle-Flower Market, Family Album




Valentyna - Lovely Floral, Creative Cards



Caroline - Everyday Pop up Cards



Maureen - Garden Soup




Laurie - Artistry and Easter 2010




Emily - Art Philosophy



Susan - Simple Holiday Cards

   
   

2 comments :

  1. Love your banner/flag projects Design Team! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit us I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete