SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 22, 2017

Birthday Challenge

Hello! Marti here from Pezadoodle Designs. It's my turn to host the challenge and I chose Birthdays! 

I am ALWAYS in need of birthday cards/tags/gift card holders and like to have a few on hand so this was a great chance to add a couple to my stash. I usually make 2 at a time - 1 boy and 1 girl. This time I decided to make gift card holders - SO EASY with your Cricut!

We'd love to have you join us and link your birthday projects up this week!



Marti - Tags. Bags. Boxes and More, Fabulous Finds,
Celebrate With A Flourish. Elegant Edges




Caroline - Paper Lace, Artiste


                         
Janis - Straight From The Nest




Susan - Anna's Gracious Giftables, Artiste,
Anna's Elegant Embellishments



Laura - Tags, Bags and Boxes 2; Paper Lace; 
Simply Charmed 



Laurie - Artbooking and Artistry



Maureen - Bits and Pieces, Create a Critter, 
Sentimentals



Emily - Everyday Pop-Up Cards



Michelle - Boys will be boys, Artistry.
Create a Critter


   
   

1 comment :

  1. Pretty and colorful projects ladies--great job! Thanks for another fun challenge! Good theme this week as I needed birthday cards!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete