SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 19, 2017

Birds of a Feather

Hello, it is Caroline here, with the Cricut Challenge for this week.  I have picked "Birds" to use on your Cricut made card or project.  It has been wonderful weather here, and I have enjoyed having the windows open and listening to the birds.  I get so excited when I see a different bird, that I haven't seen before or when you see the birds that are migrating through. 

 I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Check out what my amazing design sisters have come up with...Aren't they fantastic!!!


Caroline - Three Birds on Parade



LauraLife is a Beach, Pack Your Bags, The First Few Years, Phrases





Susan - Anna's Gracious Giftables, Vintage Wedding,
 French Manor, Anna's Lace Cards & Embellishments




Janis - Hoot 'n' Holler



Maureen - 50 States, Nursery Rhymes, Theresa Collins - Basics, etc.




Laurie - French Manor, The First Few Years



Amy - Meow



Michelle - Create A Critter, Artbooking 



Marti - Cindy Loo, Picturesque, Elegant Edges, Bits & Pieces




   
   

1 comment :