SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 24, 2017

Water Fun

Hello, Crafty Friends!

This is Laurie from Crafty Sisters Creations and I'd like to welcome you to Bitten by the Bug 2 and our new weekly challenge!  I am excited to host the Summer Water Fun challenge for this week.  Of course, the first thing that probably comes to mind is swimming at the beach or pool, but it could also mean so much more!  How about sprinklers, water balloons, slip and slides, water parks, water skiing or surfing?  I bet you can think of lots more too!

We hope you join the fun this week by linking up your own Summer Water Fun projects below.  But first check out the amazing projects created by my sweet design team sisters!


Laurie - Crocs Rule, When I Was a Kid


Janis - Life is a Beach, CTMH Flower Market



Susan -  Mermaid Party, Bits and Pieces, Basic Shapes



Caroline - Pirates and Mermaids



Maureen - Artbooking, Disney Princesses, Sea/Birds and Fish, Outdoor Man



Amy - Life is a Beach



Michelle - CM Traveler



Marti - Every Day Paper Dolls, Life's A Beach. Pack Your Bags, Idieh Design



   
   

1 comment :

  1. Oh! These are so fun! Great work by your design team. I need to dust off my Cricut and get cutting!

    ReplyDelete