SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 21, 2018

May Flowers

Hello, it is Caroline here, with the challenge for this week.  I have seen so many beautiful flowers on the trees and also all the spring flowers.  I enjoy them so much.  Isn't spring a beautiful time of year?  Anyhow, this challenge is all about those flowers; spring or otherwise.  We would love to see them!  Check out what my amazingly talented design sisters have come up with!

Caroline-Anna Griffin, Lacey Labels







Laurie - Artbooking, Flower Market, Hello USA



Maureen - Bohemian Wedding



Laura - misskatecuttables.com SVG

Michelle-Walk in My Garden



Amy - Walk in my Garden, Basic Shapes


Janis - Country Life

...
Click the blue button to link up your projects!

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful floral cards ladies! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete