SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Our Newest Design Team Member Christina

We'd like to welcome Christina to our design team! 

She is a homeschooling mom to a 14 year-old-boy and married to a firefighter. "I am proud of my family. My son is doing great and my husband doesn't shy away from dangerous, lifesaving work -- he is my hero." She also has seven dogs, four lizard, and five cats.

Christina is a crafter who creates box cards that she sells, vinyl projects, wood art and "dabbles" in scrapbook layouts. "But most of all, I love the challenge of creating cards that are more than typical flat cards, like explosion cards. My cricut is indispensable!"

Blog
Facebook Page

4 comments :

  1. Is that one of the lizards you are snuggling with? !:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is :) This is Lily, and she is the Princess of the house :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome! Can't wait to see your future shares!

    ReplyDelete