SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 8, 2019

Boxes and More

Happy day! Dorlene here, and I'm excited to host my first challenge as a Design Team member.  

Now that Spring is here, I have lots of celebrations coming up and with that being said, the challenge is to make some kind of 3D box/container. These boxes can be for party favors, gift containers, or anything you desire. I always need new ideas for party favors, so I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!


Be sure to read the challenge rules before linking your project.


Check out the amazing projects from the Design Team:





Maureen - Wrap It Up, Chinese New Year


Alicia - Dreaming Tree Mushroom Slider Box


Michelle-Artiste gable box


Dorlene - Tags, Bags Boxes & More, Home for the 
Holidays-Spring & Summer, Country Life



Janet-SugarShine Designs - My Scrap Chick
Easter Peeps Fry Box Large




Caroline- Miss Kate Cuttables, Easter 2010



Post a Comment