SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Winner of the Pumpkin challenge

It's Michelle here, with the winner of the pumpkin challenge.  We had some trouble getting our linky to work during this challenge, so if your project got lost or you couldn't link up, we apologize!  We love seeing your creative submissions and I especially loved the fall red truck card from Glenda of Glenda's cards.  I think I will be copying this with a Christmas twist as I make Christmas cards!  Congratulations Glenda and thanks to all who played along with the challenge!

2 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle for recognizing my fall red truck card! This was so much fun to make! Yes, I want to do the red truck for Christmas too!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete