SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 9, 2019

Pink and Gold Holiday Glam!

Hello! It's Janet wishing you a crafty and fun day! We've moved into December so you know what that means - Christmas is almost here! Yay! I like Christmas traditions and I always have a red and green tree at our house but I also have what I call, "my artsy-fartsy" tree. This is the tree where I get to try out new colors, trends and anything that tickles my fancy. This year, it's pink and gold. Now, I'm not a pink girl usually but something about pink and gold with winter snow, lace, feathers and so forth just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

My two week challenge to you is to make anything holiday featuring pink and gold. Christmas, New Year, Hanukkah - you name the holiday, pink and gold will work. The Design Team has made some truly beautiful creations. We can't wait to see your entries. Get them in by the deadline on December 23rd. Best of luck!
Janet - Dreaming Tree, Round Ornament SVG

Caroline-Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland

Michelle-Holly Jolly Christmas


Maureen - Artbooking, Quilted Ornaments


Dorlene - Shapes in Design Space (Video Included)


Alicia-Merry & Bright and 'Tis the Season


Please join our challenge until 12.23.19 at 7:00 AM EST when the next challenge is announced.  You may use any cut/images as long as you use a Cricut brand machine.  Thank you and Happy Holidays!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Post a Comment