SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 25, 2020

Make it Military

Hi, Denise here to host our challenge this Memorial Day.  Today we remember those who sacrificed their lives and also think of our current service men and women.  I have a layout that I did for my son and his graduation from the Air Force Academy in 2014.  Click on my name below and visit my blog for more details on the cuts I used for this layout.  We invite you to link your own creation using your Cricut and honoring our military below.  Get some great inspiration from our designers and be sure to visit their blogs too.



Denise  Basic Shapes & Plantin School Book


Connie
Using Kadoodlebug CKUSA Heart Bear SVG



Caroline-Artistry, Bits and Pieces



Alicia-Stand and Salute, Summer Celebrations

Kim- CTMH Art Philosophy, Love SVG


Dorlene - Military Silhouette & Patriotic Quick Cut Cards

Maureen - Military Silhouette, Summer Celebrations

Stacey - Because of the Brave






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Post a Comment