SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 14, 2020

Life in 3D

Denise here as host for Life in 3D.  I am just amazed of the wonderful projects that can be made with paper using my Cricut and turn out so dimensional.  One of the things I have been wanting to do, but hadn't was make buildings.  This challenge was the perfect time to take the plunge.


This project uses cut files from SVG Cuts and more details can be found on my blog The Crafty Ledger . Check out what wonderful projects the design team came up with below and then use your Cricut to make your own 3D project and link it up below. 




Connie - Happy Days- Miss Kate Cuttables & Cricut Nifty Fifties

Alicia - SVGcuts Surf Shack kit German Bus

Michelle - Artiste

Stacey - Creepy Critters & SVGCuttingFiles

Kim - Dreaming Tree

 Caroline - 3d Gerber Daisy, Teacher Gifts

Dorlene - Plantin Schoolbook & Doodlecharms


Maureen - Uploaded free image



Please use your Cricut machine on your project.  Thank you

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments :

  1. Sorry, I didn't catch that it was exclusive to the Cricut. I tried to delete my entry but couldn't figure it out! I wish you would allow all cutting machines, but I get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding Sue. Since the name of the Blog is Bitten by the Bug (meaning a Cricut) that is why it is limited to the Cricut.

      Delete
  2. Noticed that no winner for School Challenge was named. I know there was only 2 entries, mine & one other. Just thought I'd mention.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa,

      All me, it was my challenge and I should have picked a winner! I will make a post!

      Alicia

      Delete