SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 20, 2010

October 31st Candle

Happy Monday, welcome to BBTB2, as we stand poised to greet Fall - it officially arrives tomorrow, I thought it fitting to request we all use a candle. For those that had the "October 31st" cartridge I asked that we use that one but any candle will do. Candles play such an important part in our days through the beginning of this season and into Christmas, adding light, warmth and atmosphere to our gatherings or just our solitary musings. So light a candle, grab a mug of coffee, hot chocolate or tea and scroll through our creations. Please join us this week with your own candle creations, we so love you playing along. Be Happy, Hugs

Sandi Kelly - Haunting Candle


Melissa Kirwin
Heather Binnie

Donna Mundinger - Love never dies


Carole Lowe Beath - Christmas Noel Cartridge


Jeri Thomas


Karen Pinsonat - Happy Hauntings cartridge


Julie Huxter - Christmas Noel Cartridge


Krista Norman-Happy Haunting Cart


Joanna Bandelin


Susan Edwards - Christmas Noel Candle

Theresa Kelly-Greetings (Christmas Noel cartridge)


Penny Shuberg-Candle- Happy Haunting


10 comments :

  1. oh I have this cartridge!
    gonna give it a try this week for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny that the only two carts I was playing with yesterday (and just received) were Oct31st and Christmas Noel! :) I will try to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have that cart, but I sure enjoyed looking at everyone's designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some great inspiration! I will try to play along if I can find the time this week!
    JeanH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, a very talented group here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have that cart, but enjoyed all of the pretty candle cards.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a challenge! Everyone did such neat and different things this week! I really love this...thanks all for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the variety in the projects this week- very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! The DT did an awesome job again!! :)

    ReplyDelete