SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Give Thanks Challenge Winner



Oops! Christmas is in full swing and I haven't announced the winner of the Give Thanks challenge yet. As usual, it's a tough decision and I thank everyone who participated. My winner is Carol with this beautiful banner card. I love the shape, colors and lovely leaves and the border punch, embossing and button detail finishes it off perfectly! Congratulations Carol! Please email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com so we can send you your blinkie.

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful Card Carol, Congrats. This would also make a fun banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!!! Congrats Carol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so GREAT!!! thanks everyone! Had FUN!!! I'll display my banner proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Carol....love your banner.

    ReplyDelete