SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Florals Embellished Flying Bird Challenge Winner

WOW, I sure was blown away by the gorgeous entries for the Flying Bird Challenge. Thank you so much for participating. The decision was really a tough one for me. Everyone did such an amazing job but since I have to pick just one winner, I have chosen this fabulous twisted easel card by Suzanne Pipitone (Cricut Craftin Grammy).


The colors and patterns are truly amazing and I love the sparkly embellies. Congrats, Suzanne! You card is absolutely beautiful! Please email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com and I will see to it that you receive your BBTB2 POW Blinkie for your blog.

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgosh I am so excited I won because I love the BBTB2 challenges. I am truly honored that you chose my card Donna out of all the amazing cards and because you are such an amazing talent. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Suzanne! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Suzanne.... lovely card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Suzanne! This is an amazing card and your "twist" is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card; love how you put all those patterns together!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete