SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 16, 2011

A New Contest from My Pink Stamper

I'm so thrilled to announce that our last contest of the year is being hosted by My Pink Stamper.

Robyn has given us this fantastic set:


"Sport-tastic"

All you have to do is submit a Cricut project using a sports theme. We'll make it easy this time around since I'm sure everyone is so busy with the holidays.

Link us up to your project below. You have one week and then a few days after that, we'll choose a winner.

Get to work!!

ETA: Sorry for any confusion but the projects submitted for consideration must be new. Thank you for your understanding. :D


2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge! I would love to win those stamps!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I am having issues with blogger and can't post my "Slam Dunk" layout remotely on my blog. (I am out of town) I linked up from my Photobucket account so I don't miss the challenge since I won't be back in town prior to the closing of this challenge. This is a new creation specifically for this challenge using the All Sports, Elegant Edges and Varsity Lite cartridges. Please check out my blog for other creations with my bug, I have several auto posts already scheduled this week. Thanks for the fun challenge and Happy Holidays!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete